Here’s a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- In our pursuit to explore ourselves and the many secrets that Ayurveda has for our wellbeing, we decided to delve deeper into nature and draw parallels with it keeping the Panch-Mahabhutas at core. These five great elements are what we’re made up of and we are trying to explore how we can learn more about the self through them. Check out this incredible, brilliant and simply marvellous series on the Panch-Mahabhutas and the Human Body.
- The 8th Episode of Rediscovering Self with Amrutam is live now. This episode delves into the theme “I lose my temper a lot and hate when things don’t go my way” wherein our host Preethi Parthasarathy and our guest Tanvi Kankan, a mental health counsellor talk about real life scenarios and what triggers our temperaments. Go give it a listen and tell us what you think about it!
- Amrutam.Global is a platform that connects alternative health practitioners with those seeking holistic living! Book your consultation with an Ayurvedic expert today.
- After receiving immense love on our bestseller Kuntal Care DIY Hair Spa, we have launched a variation of the same product with NEEM in it – Kuntal Care Hair Spa with Neem! This formulation fights dandruff and is rich with anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- PS, have you participated in the #KuntalCareHairMarathon yet?! Check out the hashtag and tag @amrutamofficial to be featured!
- We are so happy to share with you that we were recently featured in YourStory, Grazia and Hauterfly! We are truly grateful for all your love and support. 😊
A quote we like
- “Self-love is a journey; this is not a race. Take your time, take as long as it takes to accept yourself fully.”
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Is Sugar really the bad guy?
- While we are talking about festivals, the making of and consuming sweets and delicacies in our homes is not only inevitable but also perpetual! Though many of run actively run away from consuming food containing sugar, Ayurveda holds the sweet taste in high esteem. Ancient texts encourage eating naturally sweet foods as it helps in stimulating the Vata dosha. This in turn helps in calming the Doshic imbalances and brings peace to the mind and body.
- Contrary to refined sugar, natural sweeteners like Honey and Jaggery can yield a variety of benefits. Honey is full of anti-oxidants that prevent cellular damage and keeps our cells alive. So, you might want to switch to Honey to shake up your diet and derive its multitude of benefits!
Fun Fact: Mixed with potent herbs and used for centuries, Amrutam Madhu Panchamrut was Amrutam’s first ever recipe that was formulated upon taking references from Ayurvedic texts. This recipe can be used for sore throats, colds, skin, hair and other common purposes!
- Colours & Ayurveda
- According to Ayurveda, there are dedicated colours for each dosha that help in keeping the properties intact. Colours for different days of the week are also prescribed in detail that allow us to view the world from a more natural and intimate lens. Tap on here to learn more about Colours and Ayurveda!
Creations under #AmrutamFamily project
- Here’s a lovely review of Amrutam Herbal Ubtan by Pooja Saiya (@openorclose_abook).
That’s all for this week at Amrutam! 🙂