What’s new at Amrutam
- Did you know that simple tips like reducing smoking, being physically active, managing a healthy weight can help immensely with maintaining a healthy heart? Check out these super simple Ayurvedic Tips for Your Heart <3
- Painful cramps, irregular period and hormonal imbalance. Ring a familiar bell? Yes, we are talking about PCOS! Many of us struggle with PCOS which can make it harder for us to feel comfortable in our skin. Here are 5 Yogasanas you should try for managing PCOS.
- Have you ever wondered about the benefits of self-massage? It may seem unbelievable but self-massage is very beneficial in aiding weight loss and fat burn. Tap on to learn more.
A quote we like
“Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today.”
- We are so happy to share with you that Amrutam was featured in this edition of iDiva. The issue read the following:
- “A reasonably-priced daily-use Ayurvedic shampoo, this (Kuntal Care Herbal Hair) combines safe chemicals with ancient Ayurvedic ingredients to give you the best of both worlds. From bhringraj and onion, to curry leaves, and from Aloe Vera juice, to rosemary, it contains a gamut of hair and scalp-strengthening ingredients. So, if you want hair to grow long and strong, or wish to combat hair fall, this is a decent shampoo to try”
- Thank you for all the love and support you continue to shower on us! We are supremely grateful. 😊
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Rediscovering Ayurveda x Pooja Gandhi
- An avid traveler and Yoga instructor, Pooja’s journey of starting her Yoga practice is quite telling of her resilience and the ability to open up her heart to new learnings. When we ask her what encouraged her to start her practice, she says, “I started practicing Yoga because I was suffering from allergies and stomach-related issues back when I was 20-years-old. Yoga helped me health from these chronic issues that had arisen due to my sedentary lifestyle. And ever since, it has been a consistent and important part of my life.”
- Eye Health in the Modern Day and Age
- To help relieve some of the stress and maintain your eye health, we have created the Amrutam Eyekey Malt. It contains the perfect blend of Ayurvedic herbs and formulations that help balance the doshas that affect vision. Notably, the malt contains Triphala, Malkangani and Shilajit, all of which have Dosha pacifying and Rasayanic properties. It is important to note that Ayurvedic cures and formulations become much more effective when YOU start taking better care of your health. The Eyekey Malt gives you a defined path to follow.
An Amrutam Expert’s tip on health and wellness
- This week we have our expert from Amrutam.Global Dr. Akash Tekale sharing his special tips on improving overall health and wellbeing!
- Practice Abhyanga to rejuvenate your body. It not only refreshes your mind and soul but also leaves you with a lovely after-glow!
- If you are looking for a holistic solution for your overall health and wellness, look no further! Book a consultation with Dr. Akash Tekale on Amrutam.Global today.
That’s all for this week at Amrutam!
Share this post: