Here’s a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- If you haven’t participated already, then let us remind you of the 72-hour long FLASH SALE on the occasion of the 72nd Republic Day! Here’s your chance to get your hands on the Amrutam Kuntal Care Hair Spa with NEEM, Amrutam Wellness Journal and Amrutam Travel Gift Box! Hurry before the sale ends!
- Due to the rise in inflation and the price of raw materials, Amrutam is changing its pricing policy and there will be an increase of about 15-18% in all of Amrutam Recipes. This change will be incorporated from February 01, 2021 and all the orders placed before the date shall be honoured at the current prices. We encourage you to shop your favourite products today!
- At Amrutam, we are always trying to come up with creative ways to help our community and so we have launched the Handmade Coconut Shell Bowl! Made out of real coconut, this bowl is just the right container when you are applying oil in your hair or eating your favourite salad. It also adds an aesthetic and vintage vibe to your place. 😊
A quote we like
- ‘“How our life feels” is way more important than “how our life looks”.’
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Rediscovering Ayurveda x Dr Aishwarya Ghotane
- Hailing from a family of doctors and healers, Dr Aishwarya is someone for whom curiosity is the fuel that keeps her going. She is also the founder of Twakk Ayurvedaa, an Ayurveda-based Instagram account where she debunks myths and shares invaluable tips on leading an Ayurvedic life. Dr Aishwarya is also an Ayurvedic Expert at Amrutam.Global – a platform for holistic living.
- Dash Mool – A Decoction for Women’s Health
- Legend has it that Ravana, the great king of Lanka possessed 10 heads – each representing a skill he possessed. However, have you ever come across an Ayurvedic mixture that contains a potent magical concoction of ten dried roots of ten different plants? This amazing mixture is known as Dash Mool (Dash=ten and Mool=roots) that provides innumerable amounts of benefits to your body. Continue to read about this extraordinary fusion and know how it can be a savior for a woman’s body!
Creations under #AmrutamFamily project
- Here’s a lovely video of Kuntal Care DIY Hair Spa by YouTuber and social media influencer Diksha Rawat!
- PS, have you participated in the #KuntalCareHairMarathon yet?! Check out the hashtag and tag @amrutamofficial to be featured!
That’s all for this week at Amrutam! 🙂
Share this post: