Here’s a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- Did you hear that under Amrutam Sadasya Membership, you get EXCLUSIVE benefits like free monthly consultations with our Ayurvedic Doctors at Amrutam.Global, early trials and feedback for brand new recipes and FREE DELIVERY on all orders regardless of the amount? A one-of-its-kind program that will not only help you reconnect with your roots but will also take care of your lifestyle needs. The third phase of the membership registration has begun! Register NOW!
- The vibrant festival of Holi is right around the corner and like always, we have some enticing offers just for you! A 5 DAY FLASH SALE with some of our bestselling recipes to celebrate the festival of colours awaits you!
- On the auspicious occasion of Mahashivratri, garlands made of Dhatura fruits are offered to Lord Shiva, the symbolic meaning of which is to get rid of envy, terror, rivalry, foul language and wicked nature so one can become pure and get rid of all the sin. Watch our founding principal Ashok Gupta explain the benefits of Dhatura that is grown in Amrutam Vatika!
- Last week was International Women’s Day but at Amrutam, we celebrate women every day! To celebrate the occasion, we shared the works of some phenomenal women who inspire us every day. Check it out here!
PS, have you checked out our blog segment dedicated to women #AmrutamNari yet?
A quote we like
- “Open the window of your mind. Allow the fresh air, new lights and new truths to enter.”
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Lodhra titled ‘Divyayushi’ which means a divine herb truly makes human health divine by curing many health-related issues. It is believed that the benefits of Lodhra were discovered a long time ago and it is used as a potent drug to arrest heavy bleeding. The bark of Lodhra contains alkaloids. Alkaloids have vasoconstriction properties which result in constriction of blood vessels. This decreases the blood flow to the tissue or organ due to increased vascular resistance. Hence, it decreases excessive loss of blood during menstruation. Also, the anti-inflammatory property of Lodhra is due to alkaloids. Inflammation has a physiology of vasodilation that causes rubor (redness) due to increased blood supply to the tissue. Application of Lodhra reduces the effect and provides relief.
- Kusa, also known as Darbhagrass is a sacred and equally important herb in the world of Ayurveda. It has the very confusing botanical name of Desmostachya bipinnata. It is also called the sacred grass in English or if we look at the Arabian origins, it is also known as Halfa When Ayurveda was still being researched upon, the sages found a way of incorporating Kusa, a medicinal herb in the lives of the common folks, so it became a religious or let’s say a cultural ritual. It is also known to have many benefits. The herb is mainly beneficial for our precious stomach and our precious skin.
Creations under #AmrutamFamily project
- Here’s a lovely review of the Kuntal Care DIY Hair Spa by Sakshi (@saku_bai)
- PS, have you participated in the #KuntalCareHairMarathon yet?! Check out the hashtag and tag @amrutamofficial to be featured!
That’s all for this week at Amrutam! 🙂
Share this post: