Here’s a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- Last week was the vibrant festival of Holi and at Amrutam we celebrated this festival of colors by offering prayers and naturally made Gulaal to Lord Shiva. You can check it out here.
- Any festival is incomplete without sharing love, affection, and best wishes with your loved ones! Here’s a lovely clip of Amrutam Founders celebrating Holi by applying Gulaal to each other!
- At Amrutam, we have always believed in spreading love and kindness amongst our community. And with the upsurge of creators online, we want to take a moment to appreciate all the wonderful and hardworking creators who are making a difference in the online world. Tag your favorite content creator on Instagram here!
- As a brand that has always resorted to nature for all its magic, we are so disheartened to share with you the news of a massive forest fire in Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve, Madhya Pradesh. Incidents like these remind us that it is crucial we take care of nature, just as it takes care of us. You can read about the incident in detail here.
- That said, we also have some good news for you! The 10th and final episode of our Rediscovering Self with Amrutam podcast is now live! In this episode, host Preethi talks to Anushka Kelkar and Aviva Bhansali, co-founders of Therapize India and together, they explore the theme of ‘I find it difficult to ask for help’.
- Did you know that under the #AmrutamReview project you get wallet points for sharing thoughtful reviews of Amrutam Recipes on the website? Go check it out now!
A quote we like
- “Sometimes I see people doing so many things and then I feel like I am doing so little. I remind myself that “that is them and I am me, whatever I bring to the table is plenty.”
- Every day we are in awe of the love and support you shower on us! We are thrilled to share with you that Amrutam’s Founder Mrs. Chandrakanta Gupta was recently featured in this Women’s Day special series of Global Spa! We are so grateful for your support. 😊
Articles you might enjoy reading
- A day at Amrutam Vatika & Factory
- Spanning over a vast area in the outskirts of Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, Amrutam Vatika is an abode to many species of medicinal plants and herbs. An early morning visit to the Vatika will mean drenching your soul in the cool and pure breeze. The sun is almost always generous over the land where plants and ducklings dance alike in the soft cadence. Maali Babagently tends to the garden of vegetable plants growing in the Vatika and tells us which plant is what with its innumerable benefits and qualities.
Creations under #AmrutamFamily project
- Here’s an awesome review of Amrutam’s Kuntal Care DIY Hair Spa and Amrutam Body Wash by Kartik (@kartik1.2.1)!
- PS, have you participated in the #KuntalCareHairMarathon yet?! Check out the hashtag and tag @amrutamofficial to be featured!
That’s all for this week at Amrutam!
Share this post: