Here’s a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- Are you struggling with your emotions and the intensity of it is affecting your everyday life? Here we have curated a list of factors that will help you identify if you need therapy.
- Visit this link if you wish to seek professional help.
- “You have never lived until you have almost died.” Amrutam celebrated the 88th Indian Air Force Day and extended gratitude to all the heroes who protect us from above!
A quote we like
- “Cultivate a habit of spending time with yourself, and as you watch something shift inside you, things would change outside you, too.”
New products launched
- We are so delighted to announce Amrutam’s Ayurveda Lifestyle Box! For all those who are leading the Ayurvedic life or wish to enter the potent and magical world of Ayurveda – this box is your ultimate guide in living a healthier and more meaningful life.
- We have also launched Amrutam Madhu Panchamrut! A recipe, used as a healing and therapeutic agent for centuries, this honey is enriched with herbs that act as topical antibiotics. You can use this for sore throats, skin, hair, and other purposes!
Creations under #AmrutamFamily project
- Prathiksha BU has been a cherished part of #AmrutamFamily for over two years. So, when time came to create an ad film for her college project, she decided to make a beautiful ad film on Amrutam because that’s how much she loves this beautiful family! You can check out her video here.
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Researchers and scientists better know this synthetic chemical as SDS or Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate. A variety of domestic as well as industrial products contain SLS. Most notably, it is used in detergents for its cleaning property. Personal hygiene products also make use of it in lower concentrations.
- According to Samkhya Philosophy, the entire universe and all beings have these three Gunas – Sattva, Rajas & Tamas. The proportion of these Gunas determine an individual’s character and the progress of life. In human behaviour studies, Guna represents personality, innate nature and psychological attributes of an individual. Take this quiz to find out more about your primary Guna!
A book recommendation
- This week, we would love to recommend you a book dedicated to leading the Ayurvedic lifestyle: Ayurveda Lifestyle – The Beginning. Team Amrutam has tried to present the best and informative subjects in the most succinct, simple and understandable ways! Check it out on our e-store NOW! 😊
That’s all for this week at Amrutam! 🙂 Thank you for reading and for being a part of #AmrutamFamily!