Here’s a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- As you might have figured, this month we are sparking conversations around sexual health and wellness – something that is not very commonly spoken about in Indian society. Since Amrutam endorses the idea of holistic health, we sincerely believe that sexual health and wellness form an inextricable part of our overall wellbeing.
- That said, we invite you to understand sexual wellness from an Ayurvedic perspective. Here are 5 easy ways to look after your sexual health during the COVID-19 lockdown!
- While sexual intercourse is still a tolerable topic, masturbation as an individual act is often viewed as taboo. With the aim to create more awareness about Male Masturbation, we have curated this post for you to understand your bodies better. 😊
- We asked our community on our Instagram page (@amrutamofficial) about what they wanted us to talk, when it came to sexual health and wellness and you asked us to talk about Vaginismus. Here’s a post on Understanding Vaginismus and its Emotional Triggers.
- Did you know that our sexual health is also affected by the food we consume? Well now you do! Here are 6 Ayurvedic diet recommendations for a healthy sexual life!
- We are so thrilled to share with you that our Instagram account @amrutamfamily is not converted into @amrutam.global. We will be promoting our Experts’ profiles and sharing valuable health tips! Go check it out and follow!
A quote we like
“Sexual health is more than freedom from sexual disease or disorders. Sexual health is non-exploitative and respectful of self and others. Sexual health is dependent upon an individual’s well-being & sense of self-esteem. Sexual health requires trust, honesty, and communication.”
Product of the week
- Enriched with healing herbs like Ashoka, Lodhra, Shatavari and Gokhru, Amrutam’s Nari Sondarya Malt is a complete package for women’s health and beauty.
- It is useful in dysmenorrhoea, leucorrhoea and depression in women, along with treating skin conditions such as acne, redness, and inflammation. For women struggling with infertility and decreased libido, it is useful in treating the same alongside easing the effects of PCOS and menopause.
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Basic Covid Protocols to Follow while Home-Quarantining
- Curbing the urge to head outside and wander the streets has to be our number priority at the moment. With our country just realizing the full extent of the severity of the pandemic, every person must faithfully play their role to minimize the spread of the virus. The simplest way to do this is by home-quarantining (unless you have pressing matters to attend to). Using a mask, maintaining social distancing and using sanitizer/hand wash to keep your hands germ-free are all essential steps but are, in some ways, secondary measures.
- Amrutam Contributors x Preethi Parthasarathy
- Preethi Parthasarathy is a banker turned travel content creator with a fiercely loyal community of over 72,000 followers on Instagram alone. The story of how Preethi found her calling for travelling the world is a fantasy of sorts. She had completed her MBA and was working with a bank in digital marketing. A few years later, amid moments of introspection and self-reflection, she found herself asking questions like: ‘Do I want to do this for the next 35 years of my life?’ The answer was, of course, a resounding no, and in December of 2017, she moved on from her corporate job to do something she describes as ‘more meaningful and satiating that aligned with her creative sensibilities’.
An Amrutam Expert’s tip on health and wellness
- “A healthy body is a result of the food that we and so are the diseases. That’s why mindful eating is the key to healthy living.”
- This tip is shared by Dr Surabhi Pathak, an Ayurveda Doctor and Expert at Amrutam.Global. You can check out her profile here.