Here’s a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- 5th June is celebrated as World Environment Day all over the world. In our attempt to create awareness regarding how to be kinder to the environment we curated this post! You just cannot miss out on these 5 Ways to Make Your Sex Life More Eco-Friendly!
- Are you overwhelmed with all the work that awaits you when you wake up first thing in the morning? Do you struggle with keeping things organized and want some time and space to reflect on your personal goals? We have got just the right thing for you! Amrutam Wellness Journal: Undated Planner is the perfect tool to help you stay organized and remember things better. Check out the benefits of the Journal here!
- Self-care sounds cumbersome on most days, especially during these testing times. But we are here to make it simpler for you: 5 minutes of stretching, 10 minutes of deep breathing, 15 minutes of journaling, and 30 minutes of walking! Who knew self-care could be this easy? Start today. 😊
- Have you ever wondered if your severe mood swings before your periods could be something more than just PMS? Pre-menstrual dysphoric disorder refers to a group of physical and emotional symptoms that starts a week or two before your period. Here are a few emotional symptoms of PMDD that might help you understand yourself better. Read it, save it, and share it!
- Doctors recommend that using a lubricant is great for your sex life as it eases the process of intercourse and helps reduce external stress. And with so many options available in the market, it gets hard to understand and select the one that is right for you. But have you considered giving nature’s very own Aloe Vera a try? A water-based Ayurvedic lubricant, Aloe Vera can be used on condoms as well unlike oils! Tap on to read the pros and cons of using Aloe Vera as a lubricant!
A quote we like
“Let’s normalise that boys cry, girls masturbate, boys have feelings, gets get angry, boys use make up, girls can like porn, boys can like sewing, girls can be their own saviours, boys can wear dresses, girls can be good engineers, boys can like boys, girls can like girls, boys can like pink, girls can have body hair, boys don’t have to be muscular, girls don’t have to be curvy, boys don’t have to love sex and girls don’t have to be thin.”
- We are so happy to share with you that Amrutam was recently featured in Indulge Express in this article titled “World Environment Day: Make these 7 switches to lead a more sustainable lifestyle.” We are always so grateful for your love and support!
Articles you might enjoy reading
- 5 Reasons You Must Exfoliate Your Skin during Monsoons
- There are already so many steps involved in our current skincare regimen you must wonder whether we need to exfoliate now, too? Well, the answer is yes, you do. As per Ayurveda, cleansing your skin not only removes the dirt from the upper layer of your skin but exfoliating can do so much more. Here’s a list of 5 simple reasons to explain why you must get onto scrubbing your skin during the rainy season.
- Things Amrutam is doing to save the environment
- At Amrutam we talk about both inner and outer aspects of health and beauty. Taking care of our environment adds to our wellness, as per Vedic texts which define Amrutam core values. To do our bit for a sustainable life, here are a few things we are doing as a wellness community
An Amrutam Expert’s tip on health and wellness
- This week we have our expert from Amrutam.Global Dr. Shilpa Thengil, an Ayurvedic Doctor with a focus on women’s health sharing her special tips on improving overall health and wellbeing!
- “Gut health is a significant key to attaining your best physical and mental state of being. Avoiding gut irritants and high gluten could be a one-stop solution to most health issues. Incorporating herbal teas and pure turmeric in moderation can help withstand most seasonal fevers. Also, the practice of mild purificatory therapies with physician supervision at Ritu Sandhi (junction between 2 seasons) prepares our bodies and help increase our natural resistance.”
- If you are looking for a holistic solution for your metabolic syndromes and gastro-intestinal issues, look no further! Book a consultation with Dr. Shilpa on Amrutam.Global today!
That’s all for this week at Amrutam!