Here’s a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- The season of Monsoon is here which means excess hairfall, dandruff and fungal infections. The thought of losing so much hair in the drain can be seriously daunting especially if you are taking the precautions you thought you needed. But sometimes we need a little extra nudge to care for our hair health. Here are a few Ayurvedic Recipes to Stop Hair Fall!
- An emerging face of Indian Classical Music and Gwalior Gharana, Yash Sanjay Devle comes from a long line of celebrated musicians. He is the son and student of Sh. Sanjay Devle whose distinguished prominence and expertise in known far and wide across the country. Check out Yash’s feature as one of our Raga Artists in our series of #AmrutamRagaProject!
- Periods are a sign of health and something to be celebrated since they are critical to the survival of the human species. But menstruation is still viewed as taboo or something to be shamed for even today. In this post, we are bursting 7 Myths About Menstruation that you need to check out, save and share with your girl gang!
- Sustainability has always been at the core of Amrutam’s value system and we always try to encourage our community to move to more natural and eco-conscious ways of life. Here are 5 Sustainable Beauty & Grooming Methods from Ancient India that will help you get a closer look at our roots and redefine beauty for you!
A quote we like
“You can’t live a full life on an empty stomach.” – Bonnie Roney
- Our latest launch is the Diabkey Capsules – a herbal remedy for diabetic patients. This medicinal recipe helps in the effective management of both Type I and Type II diabetes by controlling the sugar levels. It also helps normalize energy levels in the body and rejuvenates your overall health!
- We are so happy to share with you that Amrutam was featured in this edition of World of Hospitality. The feature read the following:
- “Amrutam is the first brand in the industry to have introduced the concept of Ayurvedic Malts. Malts are Ayurvedic Conumables with over 50+ herbs and spices cooked over a span of 30 days, sometimes for months an end. These malts are healing in nature and address the root cause of a problem focusing on the internal health of a person which in turn reflects on their external health.”
- Thank you for all the love and support you continue to shower on us! We are supremely grateful. 😊
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Five Potent Recipes to Ward Off the Coronavirus by Dr. Deepa Godara, Ayurveda Doctor at Amrutam.Global
- The Covid-19 pandemic has challenged healthcare systems globally. It has focused attention on the need to strengthen not only the healthcare system but also one’s immunity. Ayurveda has helped us in achieving effective, safe, and affordable prophylaxis against Covid-19. It can offer the best option, having preventive as well as curative measures. Many drugs have been mentioned in Ayurvedic texts having immunomodulatory effects that have shown stunning results in research. Mulethi, Ashwagandha, Tulsi, Guduchi, Pippali are some well-known drugs when it comes to boosting immunity with herbal formulations. Read more here.
- The History of Pandemics by Dr. Aishwarya Ghotane, Dermatologist at Amrutam.Global
- An Epidemic is a disease that affects a large number of people within the community or region. An Endemic is something that affects a particular community or country. A Pandemic is an epidemic that’s spread over multiple countries or continents. The outset of pandemics goes back to many centuries though Covid-19 isn’t the first pandemic of this century. SARS and Swine Flu were the pandemics before Covid- 19. Humankind has overcome pandemics for a long time. The cause of most infectious diseases is animal and human interference. Viruses jump from animals to humans which are called zoonotic viruses. Read more here.
That’s all for this week at Amrutam!
Share this post: