Here’s a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- Did you know that one in every six people worldwide suffers from type II diabetes! The prevalence of this disease is 2.4% in the rural Indian population and 11.6% in the urban Indian population. Here are 5 Ayurvedic simple home remedies for diabetes.
- Since we are already on the topic, we would also like to inform you that type II diabetes can have severe impact on your sex life as well. While for men, it may be common to experience retrograde ejaculation women with type II diabetes are prone to vaginal infections. Learn more here.
- The season of winters is here. Also known as Hemant Ritu, this is the season where you can heartily grow and consume nourishing and leafy vegetables that fuel your agni. But this is also the time when your skin starts getting dry and your hair is tackling excessive dandruff. Here are a few favourite Amrutam picks that you can try for your hair and skin this winter!
- We recently had the pleasure of hosting Dr. Deepa Godara, Ayurvedic Doctor at Amrutam.Global on a live session on our Instagram page. In this session, Dr. Deepa breaks down the simple things we can do to take care of our health and major concerns.
Creators we collaborated with
This week we collaborated with Farheen Panjwani (@farheen_panjwani), a beauty and fashion creator who created this awesome video featuring Amrutam’s charcoal mask. Check it out here!
- We are so happy to share with you that Amrutam was featured in this edition of Lifestyle Asia. The issue read the following:
- “Amrutam is a lifestyle Ayurvedic label that has been doing the rounds on the internet for their specialised formulas and new-age products. Their most popular product is the Face Clean-Up wash that is known to deep cleanse your pores and remove every ounce of dirt from your skin. Plus, in the age of masking, it can also help with acne, marks and dark spots. The ingredients like kesar and chandan do give your skin that coveted glow almost immediately.”
- Thank you for all the love and support you continue to shower on us! We are supremely grateful. 😊
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Amrutam is now PETA certified!
- We are proud to announce that Amrutam has been officially PETA certified! At Amrutam, we are always very mindful of our impact. Be it on society or nature (and other living creatures); we have tried to be and bring positive changes. We believe that the flow of energies intertwines all living creatures (and the earth itself). Looking after animals should be more than an inclination for us; we need to treat it as a necessity. Earth would be a darker, colder and lonelier place without any of our furry or feathered friends.
- Kuntal Care DIY Hair Spa with HEMP!
- Our R&D team spent several months testing and refining the recipe for the Hemp spa before Okaying it. And it shows! The product is absolutely divine to use and we have had hundreds of satisfied customers saying the same. The Hemp Spa is the perfect blend of Ayurvedic herbs like Shankhpushpi, Balchad, Bhringraj and several others, along with Hemp. It helps you reverse hair fall, prevents dandruff, dry and itch scalp promotes hair growth, prevents split ends and makes your hair smoother and silkier. The Hemp plays a significant role in improving blood circulation in the scalp region, which helps maintain overall health and hair growth.
An Amrutam Expert’s tip on health and wellness
- This week we have our expert from Amrutam.Global Dr. Deepa Godara sharing her special tips on improving overall health and wellbeing!
- “Balancing your diet and routine as per Ritucharya can significantly improve your overall health and wellness. The idea is to be constantly in sync with nature.”
- If you are looking for a holistic solution for your overall health and wellness, look no further! Book a consultation with Dr. Deepa Godara on Amrutam.Global today.
That’s all for this week at Amrutam!