Here’s a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- Team Amrutam celebrated Dhanteras at Amrutam Factory by worshipping Lord Dhanvantari, God of Ayurveda, doing pooja, planting Hibiscus saplings at Amrutam Vatika, eating Kachoris, playing cricket and sipping on hot chai! It was a beautiful day where we all came together and celebrated #AmrutamFamily! <3
- Stuti Ashok Gupta, Principal: Brand & Vision, discussed the growing trends of Ayurveda and got featured in a podcast called “The Indian Dream.” Do listen to it to understand how Amrutam’s understanding of a community stems from its family values.
- Our Founding Principal, Mr Ashok Gupta is the brain behind devising Amrutam’s magical recipes. Over the years, he has met many sages and saints and learned from them the wisdom that lies in nature. Here’s a short video of his conversation with a 97-year-old homeopathy doctor.
- We are looking for honest, reliable and trustworthy content creators from Bangalore to review some Amrutam recipes. Drop in the names of your favourite creators here!
Creations under #AmrutamFamily project
- Here’s a lovely review of Amrutam’s Kuntal Care Hair Spa & Bhringraj Hair Therapy by Swetha (@theskinlanguage).
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Lavang & Health: A C(love) Story
- Lavang/Cloves and the human body; It’s a tale as old as time. Told through the years by numerous generations. Accepted by billions and appreciated by more. It’s a story of a bond between the native spice of Maluku Islands in Indonesia, by the name of Syzygium Aromaticum, a.k.a. Lavang or Laung or Cloves and the human body.
- Shikakai: The secret to healthy hair
- Shikakai is an essential ayurvedic herb with special properties such as bitter and astringent taste. It acts on Vaat and pitta dosha in the body. Shikakai consists of anti-inflammatory properties as well as wound healing properties. It is best known for its hair care properties. Amrutam’s Kuntal Care Herbal Shampoo contains Shikakai. Kuntal Care Herbal Shampoo takes care of your scalp, prevents dandruff as well as nourishes your hair.
That’s all for this week at Amrutam! 🙂
Share this post: