Here’s a glimpse of what happened at Amrutam last week!
What’s new at Amrutam
- We are so happy and excited to announce that Amrutam is now a flourishing family of 40,000+ HUMANS! Thank you for all your consistent support and love. <3
- To extend our gratitude to all the dear members of #AmrutamFamily, we are organizing a giveaway. Head on to our Instagram handle @amrutamofficial to learn how you can participate.
- Did you know that eating whole fruits provides your body with fibre that gets eliminated during the juicing process? While juicing vegetables allows you to incorporate more than one vegetable at a time! Learn why you should eat your fruits and juice your vegetable here.
- Amrutam.Global is now LIVE! Book a consultation with an Ayurvedic expert for your health-related problems.
New products launched
- This miraculous recipe prevents baldness and hair loss and disinfects your scalp allowing for hair regrowth!
- It also helps maintain the regular pH of hair. If you are suffering from hair loss then THIS is the oil that will come to your rescue!
- Who doesn’t know the magical benefits of neem? Known for its anti-fungal properties, neem is excellent for treating skin-related ailments and works wonderfully for rashes, infections and ringworms!
- It also prevents dandruff in hair, blackheads on skin and helps in itchy or irritable scalp.
- This combo contains Skinkey Body Oil and Skinkey Malt that treat your skin-related problems and nourish your skin in the most wholesome ways!
- With its healing properties, khadira works on dermatitis and heat rash while chakramard helps in ringworm – the Skinkey Oil works overall on leprosy, boils, ankle sowing, eczema and psoriasis.
- Skinkey Malt acts as a blood purifier and detoxifies your channels and bring life to your skin!
Creations under #AmrutamFamily project
- Here’s a beautiful piece of illustration by Anvita (@thirdeyestories) that binds together multiple elements of Ayurveda.
Articles you might enjoy reading
- Modern nutrition has more numbers and figures. More researches are done on it which gives the impression that it is more valid, more reliable. But Ayurveda, says Amrita, is equally scientific in its approach. It is unfortunate that we weren’t taught it back in school when it roots from India. But Amrita believes that it is never too late to delve into things that always have the scope of bettering your lives.
- Five Potent Shatavari Recipes for the Female Health
Ayurvedic cures do not discriminate between the sexes. However, there are certain herbs and formulations which tend to work better for either of the sexes. Shatavari, aka Asparagus racemosus, is one such herb. This herb has been used to treat and remedy female health conditions (specifically reproductive issues) since ancient times.
That’s all for this week at Amrutam! 🙂