How To Use
- Remove your makeup and wash your skin with a gentle cleanser.
- Remove a generous amount of Amrutam Charcoal Face mask in a bowl and apply it to your face. Avoid the area around your eyes and lips.
- Let it sit for 10-15 minutes before gently massageing to exfoliate.
- Rinse well with cold water and pat dry.
- For best results, apply 2-3 drops of Amrutam Kumkumadi Oil.
- To resolve other skin problems caused by Pitta imbalances, consume Amrutam’s Skinkey Malt regularly.
- Repeat the process 2-3 times a week.
- Amrutam Charcoal Face is India’s best natural skin treatment. It harnesses the goodness of natural ingredients to improve and maintain good skin health.
- Charcoal is known to detoxify and brighten the skin. It can draw out dirt, impurities, and excess oil to control and reverse acne, sun-tan and enlarged pores.
- The Multani Mitti used in the recipe helps deep clean the skin, fight acne, reverse hyperpigmentation, even out the skin tone, and improve skin health.
- Manjistha has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antioxidants that help keep skin ailments like acne, infections, wounds, etc. at bay.
- The antioxidants present in guavas help protect the skin from sun damage, reverse signs of ageing, and maintain your skin’s youthful radiance.