How To Use
- Make a thick paste of Amrutam Herbal Ubtan and:
- Aloe Vera or rose water for normal skin
- Milk or cream for dry skin
- Yogurt or lemon water for oily skin
- Mix a teaspoon of tomato juice for pigmentation.
- Massage in circular motions on a moist face.
- Rinse with warm water and pat your face dry.
- Amrutam Herbal Ubtan is an effective Ayurvedic acne treatment.
- Its anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antibacterial properties help fight against infections and acne.
- It works as a herbal astringent to tone and brighten the skin.
- The Ayurvedic Ubtan also helps exfoliate the dead skin cells and facial hair to give the skin a radiant glow.