How To Use
- Take a few drops of Amrutam Baby Care Massage Oil in your hand and rub your palms together.
- Gently massage Ayurvedic oil upwards into the skin in a circular motion.
- Massage the baby’s stomach, limbs and back.
- This massage oil is best used before and after a bath.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- For best results, give your baby Amrutam’s Childcare Malt regularly.
- Once a baby is born, it has been observed that they have an aggravated Vata Dosha. Since ancient times, Ayurveda states giving the baby an oil bath and then covering them with warm clothing will promote wellness and ensure proper growth and development, while controlling the aggravated Vata Dosha.
- Using the best Ayurvedic baby massage oil will help control their aggravated Vata Dosha.
- It also stimulates the sense of touch and develops other sensory organs, aiding neuromuscular development.
- Jaitoon is loaded with antioxidants and nourishes the skin.
- Chandabala Laxadi calms burning sensations and is great for helping babies relax and sleep well.
- Deodar is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. Baby Massage Ayurvedic Oil is best used to treat fever.
- Amrutam’s Baby Care Massage Oil boosts immunity and improves temperature control as well as helps in proper weight gain.
- It nourishes the hair and scalp, while infusing the baby’s skin with a healthy glow.