How To Use
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon (1-3 grams) of Amrutam’s Bhringraj Churna in a glass of milk before consuming twice a day, or as directed by a physician.
How To Store
- Keep the Bhringraj Churna away from direct sunlight.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place
- Do not consume more than the recommended dose.
- Do not keep it within the reach of children.
- Bhringraj is known for its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-ageing and analgesic properties.
- Bhringraj stops hair fall, soothes itchy scalp, fights dandruff, reverses balding and premature greying.
- It is a quick and effective Ayurvedic remedy for severe headaches and migraines.
- Bhringraj Churna also purifies the blood, consequently taking care of skin impurities, complexion and improves the quality of skin health.
- Other issues that can be resolved with Bhringraj Churna are heart diseases, night blindness and other eye problems, urine infections, digestive disorders and liver and kidney disorders among others.