How To Use
- Take a generous amount of the Kuntal Care Do-It-Yourself Hair Spa or Kuntal Care Hair Spa with HEMP onto your hands or in a bowl.
- Massage the product onto dry hair for a couple of minutes before allowing it to dry completely.
- Rinse thoroughly or until the water runs clear.
Kuntal Care Hair Spa
- The formula of Amrutam’s Kuntal Care Hair Spa is curated with ingredients that play crucial roles in maintaining optimal hair health.
- It derives its antiseptic and analgesic properties from the eucalyptus oil.
- It treats inflammation, infections, dandruff and can reduce stress while it nourishes and strengthens hair from the roots, leaving it thick and lustrous.
- The three fruits (Amla, Haritaki, and Bhibitaki) that make Triphala contribute to the antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties of the mask, repair damaged hair, reverse premature greying and soothe dry scalp.
- Balchhad strengthens the roots of hair, effectively controlling hair loss and promoting hair growth.
- Results of thick, silky hair can be seen after the first use.
Kuntal Care Hair Spa with HEMP
- The ingredients in Amrutam’s Kuntal Care Do-It-Yourself Spa with HEMP have properties that not only boosts hair growth, but maintains overall health as well.
- It controls hair fall, reduces dandruff, soothes and heals dry scalp and itchiness
- Shankhpushpi is known for its rejuvenating properties, and can reverse premature ageing, control hair fall, stimulate hair growth, prevent insomnia, improve digestion and memory and has also been found to lower the risk of epilepsy.
- Balchhad contributes to the anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of the mask. These improve hair growth, treat dry, brittle hair, prevent split ends and act as an impressive stress-buster.
- Hemp helps better blood circulation, which in turn purifies the skin, promotes hair growth, moisturizes, thickens, protects and adds luster, to reverse damaged hair.