How To Use
- Take one capsule with water 30 minutes before your meals.
- It is recommended to take Amrutam’s Keyliv Capsules twice a day, or as directed by your physician.
- For the best liver health, consume Keyliv Malt and Keyliv Strong Syrup.
- Kal Megh in these capsules have anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and hepatoprotective effects. They protect the liver cells from free radical damage and also from chronic viral hepatitis B infection.
- Bhringraj contains anti-oxidants that are effective in removing toxins from the liver, thereby improving its overall functioning. It is also known to prevent liver inflammation due to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Dhania has a high concentration of alkaloids and flavonoids which aid in the treatment of liver diseases such as jaundice and bile-related diseases.