How To Use
- Apply Amrutam’s Onion Oil on your hair and let it sit for 1-2 hours.
- Later, take a dollop of Amrutam’s Onion Shampoo in your hands.
- Massage gently all over your scalp in circular motions.
- Wash your hair with medicinal Onion Shampoo twice a week.
- For lustrous and frizz-free hair, use Kuntal Care Conditioner after shampooing.
- Consume Kuntal Care Malt to nourish your hair from within.
- Since the herbs in this medicinal shampoo release excess heat and toxins, it is normal to have a tingling or itching sensation.
- Amrutam’s natural hair cleanser is completely herbal, and while the colour of the shampoo may change over a period, the efficacy of the product will remain the same.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight and shake well before use.
- For external use only.
- The natural sulfur present in onion prevents breakage, split ends and thinning of hair.
- Amrutam’s Onion Shampoo is effective in maintaining the pH level of your hair and cures Khalitya-Palitya (hair loss and premature greying) Rog as described in Ayurveda.
- This medicinal recipe prevents premature greying, dandruff, baldness and hair loss.