Amrutam Wellness Journal: Undated Planner
Amrutam Wellness Journal: Undated Planner has been inspired by the 5 great elements found in nature, also known as “Panchmahabhutas” in Vedas: bhūmi (earth), ap or jala (water), tejas or agni (fire), marut, vayu or pavan (air or wind) and vyom or shunya (space or zero) or akash (aether or void).
They further suggest that all of creation, including the human body, is made up of these five essential elements and that upon death, the human body dissolves into these five elements of nature, thereby balancing the cycle of nature.
Digitally Printed & Hardbound Cover
- Paper: 80-95 GSM
- Cover: Hardbound with Matt lamination and UV
- 300 pages approximately
- 12 new full spread illustrations for all months
- Monthly dividers with Sanskrit quotes
- Monthly reflections log
- Weekly view
- Daily log pages
- Weekly gratitude and reflections page
- Weekly plans page
- Pages for notes
- Pages for doodles
- Minimal layout with plenty of illustrations throughout
- Bookmark ribbon
- For International Orders – click here!
Note: Available for pre-orders, Will be dispatched after 20th December 2020This year has been extremely special to us, as we have walked a few steps closer to our vision of building an Ayurvedic Wellness CommunityWe want to help you begin your Ayurvedic journey and be along with you at each step and keeping this vision in mind – we have launched three key offerings this year:
1. Ayurveda Lifestyle – Introductory Kit
A complete Ayurvedic guide which helps you learn all about Ayurveda and help you implement the Ayurvedic principles in your daily routine.
An introductory book to Ayurveda, it is the perfect read if you are keen about living an Ayurvedic lifestyle and adapt Ayurveda not just inform of Ayurvedic recipes but also as a way of living.
3. Amrutam Wellness Journal: Undated Planner
Ayurveda as a way of living, emphasises on self-awareness and internal healing, if you are healthy within, you will be healthy outside.
To help you jot your daily reflections, we are excited to share with you the Amrutam Ayurvedic Wellness Journal!
3 Reasons why you must use Amrutam Wellness Journal: Undated Planner
– Helps you with inner reflections
– Your perfect partner for all your travels, it’s very travel friendly
– Filled with fun quotes and inspirational wisdom