How To Use
- Consume 1 teaspoon or 1-3gms of Amrutam’s Amla Churna twice a day with milk, or as directed by a physician.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Amrutam’s Amla Churna is the best Ayurvedic supplement for your overall health.
- Amla tastes sweet, bitter, astringent, and slightly pungent, making it beneficial for all doshas- regardless of the mind-body constitution.
- It promotes a healthy immune system, metabolism, and digestion.
- The antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties of Amla cool, and nourish internal organ tissues.
- Amla is also known to help restore and repair the cardiovascular and respiratory systems of the body.
- Amla has several benefits in terms of hair care. It lends volume to the hair, combats dandruff, greying and hair fall.
- It also boosts haemoglobin in the body and increases the absorption of proteins in your body, burns calories, removes unwanted toxins, salts and uric acid.
- Amrutam Amla powder mixed with ginger and honey can be a wondrous treatment for cough and a sore throat.
- It reduces the build-up of bad cholesterol, clogging of arteries and thickening of blood vessel walls. As a result, it helps reduce the risk of heart diseases and keeps the heart healthy.
Take the Amrutam Dosha Quiz here to learn more about your body type.