How To Use
- Mix one or two tablespoons (100 – 200 gms) of Ayurvedic Chawanprash with warm milk or water and then consume twice a day
- As one of India’s best herbal jams, Amrutam Chawanprash works as a powerful antioxidant.
- Aids in digestion and improving strength.
- Helps in fighting the common cold and cough.
- Helps in rejuvenating all the tissues in your body.
- Supports healthy heart and respiratory functions.
- This herbal Chawanprash is a rich source of vitamin C and calcium.
- Helps in improving the reproductive health of women and men
- Amrutam Chawanprash is an ancient herbal recipe that helps in increasing immunity, improving metabolism, and balancing all the doshas