How to use
- Take a generous amount of the Kuntal Care Do-It-Yourself Hair Spa onto your hands or in a bowl.
- Massage the product onto dry hair for a couple of minutes before allowing it to dry completely. Leave it for 30-40 minutes or overnight.
- Rinse thoroughly or until the water runs clear.
- Every ingredient in Amrutam’s Kuntal Care Do-It-Yourself Hair Spa plays an integral part in maintaining optimum hair health making it one of India’s best Ayurvedic hair masks.
- The eucalyptus oil calms the Vata with its heating energy. It is also known for its antiseptic and analgesic properties that treat inflammation, infections, dandruff and alleviates stress. These nourish the hair, strengthen the roots and provide luster to the hair.
- Triphala is an ayurvedic tonic made of amla, haritaki and bibhitaki. The antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties of triphala naturally repairs and strengthens the hair. It also reverses premature greying and soothes a dry scalp.
- Balchhad backpedals hair loss by strengthening the roots and promoting hair growth in old follicles.
- Kapoor Kachri stimulates the growth of thick, luscious hair, tones the scalp and gives it a subtle, pleasant smell.
- Amrutam’s Kuntal Care Do-It-Yourself Hair Spa shows guaranteed results by preventing hair loss, promoting hair growth and reversing premature greying.