How To Use
- Add two spoons of Amrutam’s Ayurvedic Kacha Aam syrup in a glass of chilled water or milk and relish this tasty and soothing Ayurvedic drink with your guests.
- No need to add sugar.
- Stored in a cool and dry place at room temperature.
- This natural Kacha Aam Sharbat has anti-cancer properties and boosts immunity.
- Amrutam’s Kacha Aam juice is a refreshing drink in the summer.
- The antioxidants present in Kacha Aam help counter colon, breast, blood and prostrate cancer.
- The healing properties in the Sharbat are believed to increase resistance against tuberculosis, anemia, cholera and dysentery.
- Drinking Amrutam’s Ayurvedic Sharbat with extracts of Kacha Aam can prevent the loss of essential minerals, such as sodium chloride and iron, caused due to excessive sweating, especially in summers.
- This Raw Mango Sharbat can cure dehydration, fatigue, thirst and burning sensation.