How To Use
- Take a clay pot or a steel utensil, soak 1 tsp of Amrutam’s Ayushkey Kwath with 10 munakkas (dry grapes or raisins) in 200 ml warm water.
- Boil it for 15-30 minutes and filter or strain the decoction or kadha.
- To boost immunity naturally: Mix decoction, or kadha, of Ayurvedic immunity booster in water then add jaggery and rock salt. Drink it on an empty stomach in the morning and (or) before a meal at night.
- To reduce excess fat naturally: Add honey and lemon juice in Ayushkey by Amrutam decoction.
- To combat tiredness or relieve stress naturally: Drink decoction, or kadha, of Ayushkey Kwath by Amrutam with mint leaves or a few drops of lemon juice.
- To aid digestion naturally: Add 1-2 tbsp of decoction, or kadha, of Ayurvedic kwath for digestion while cooking lentils or vegetables.
- To balance doshas in your body: Add two spoons of Ayurvedic Ayushkey’s decoction, or kadha, to your roti dough.
- Help you to boost immunity to fight COVID-19.
- Tulsi has immunity-boosting properties, which can treat cold, fever, sore throat and help in detoxifying your body.
- The antioxidant properties of Dalchini are beneficial in improving the immune system. It can boost metabolism and reduce weight. Dalchini’s medicinal properties are effective in reducing heart diseases caused due to cholesterol and blood pressure. It can also treat respiratory tract infections caused due to fungi.
- Gingerol in Sunthi boosts immunity. Its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help to fight infections.
- Krishna Marich is a rich source of Vitamin C and has the ability to improve the immune system, besides having an antibiotic effect.
- This herbal remedy by Amrutam will help you boost your immunity to fight against various diseases.