How To Use
- Consume two tablespoons (10-20 gms) of herbal malt for good dental health by Amrutam either directly or with milk or water twice or thrice a day.
- Ayurvedic dental malt should be taken on an empty stomach – before breakfast and before dinner.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Amrutam’s Dentkey Malt is not advisable for diabetic patients.
- Dentkey Malt is a herbal jam that cures dental ailments.
- Amrutam’s Ayurvedic dental malt takes care of your teeth along with the health of your digestive system.
- It also ensures that your liver and kidney function at their best.