How To Use
- Consume two tablespoons of Amrutam’s Eyekey Malt either directly or with milk or water twice or thrice a day on an empty stomach or 30 minutes before your meals.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- This herbal malt for eyes is not suitable for diabetic patients.
- Amrutam’s Eyekey Ma;t helps maintain the appropriate dosha balance to keep your eyes healthy. The malt contains Triphala, Malkangani and Shilajit, all of which have dosha pacifying and rasayanic (rejuvenating) properties.
- Triphala in Eyekey Malt is made of three ingredients of which, Amla is considered as the best Rasayana for eye care. It helps in enhancing the presence of Alochaka Pitta, which is primarily responsible for vision. Triphala is also a rich source of antioxidants. This helps in preventing eye-related issues caused by free radicals and oxidative stress.
- Malkangani, also known as the ‘Tree of Life’, is another important ingredient that has Vata and Kapha balancing properties.
- Shilajit, found primarily in the Himalayas is a potent energy booster. It is considered as an antioxidant and helps in improving functions of the brain. Shilajit is good for treating eye disorders because of its photoprotective property.