How to Use
- Consume one or two teaspoons once or twice a day, or take as directed by a physician.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Doses 10-20GM
- Not for diabetic patients.
- Gulkand is cooling in nature and helps in alleviating all heat-related problems such as tiredness, lethargy, aches and pains.
- People who have excessive heat bodies feel the burning sensations in palms and soles, Gulkand acts as a natural coolant and reduces it.
- Gulkand is a powerful antioxidant and people of all types of constitutions can consume it as per Ayurveda. Take the Amrutam Dosha Quiz here to learn more about your body type.
- Gulkand helps in digestion, reduces acidity and stomach burn. Also, improves the health of gut flora and intestinal mucus. It aids in constipation and is safe for consumption for pregnant women and children.
- It’s rich in calcium. It boosts your energy levels because of the natural sweeteners present in it; Gulkand is also a good rejuvenator.
- Gulkand removes toxins from the body and gives a clear complexion to the skin.
- Thereby, it helps in controlling various skin issues – pimples, acne, boils, whiteheads, blemishes, etc.
- It’s said that having 2 tsps of Gulkand before going out in the sun prevents sunburns, sunstroke & controls nose-bleeding.