How To Use
- Mix one teaspoonful (1-3g) of Amrutam’s Harad Churna in milk and then consume twice a day.
- Should be taken as directed by your physician.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- The churna for anti-ageing by Amrutam helps to fight oxidative stress.
- Amrutam’s Harad Churna is effective in treating gastrointestinal infections, piles, diarrhoea and other digestive tract-related disorders.
- The Ayurvedic churna for mental health helps prevent any age-related diseases.
- Harad Churna helps increase appetite and improve digestion.
- Rubbing Amrutam’s Harad Churna on teeth and gums can help in treating dental ailments such as Pyorrhea.