How to use
- Mix one tsp of Amrutam’s Kapha Key Herbs with normal water and then consume once or twice a day on an empty stomach.
- Should be taken as directed by your physician.
- For best respiratory health, consume Lozenge Malt regularly.
- The Sanskrit text, Bhav Prakasha Madhyama Khanda contains references of the curative nature of Kapha herbs in clearing the sinuses and ulcers and balancing your Kapha dosha.
- Amrutam’s Kapha Key Herbs help to improve the immune system, reduce excess mucous, stabilize metabolism and help balance Kapha.
- Kapha Herbs also help in clearing sinus congestion and treating ulcers.
- Those with physical ailments such as nasal congestion, excessive mucous secretions, obesity will find relief by consuming Kapha Key Herbs.