How To Use
- Mix one or two tablespoons of Amrutam Lozenge Malt with milk or 100-200 ml warm water and consume twice a day on an empty stomach.
- Lozenge Malt is not advisable for diabetic patients.
- Should be taken as directed by your physician.
- Tulsi is an excellent remedy for common cold, fever, sore throat and cough. It can cure malaria or dengue fever. Tulsi in Lozenge Malt also helps in regulating uric acid levels in the body and thus, reduces the risk of kidney stones.
- The Vasa plant is helpful in treating chronic bronchitis and asthma. It also helps in clearing the respiratory passage by loosening phlegm and removing excess mucus.
- Mulethi, also known as Liquorice, is used in curing jaundice. Mulethi sticks are an age-old remedy for sore throat. This ancient Ayurvedic ingredient can also help boost your immunity by producing white blood cells, such as lymphocytes and macrophages which fight diseases.
- Inula Racemosa is the botanical name of Pushkarmool. According to Ayurveda, Pushkarmool works best to treat respiratory discomfort and supports healthy lungs. It helps maintain cholesterol levels in your body and also improves blood circulation. Pushkarmool helps in pacifying the Vata and Kapha dosha in your body.
- Tribhuvan Kirti Ras is beneficial in the treatment of fever, spleen and liver diseases. It also aids digestion.