How To Use
- Consume one teaspoonful (1-3g) of Amrutam’s Marodfali Churna with milk twice a day.
- Should be taken as directed by your physician.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- It is the best Ayurvedic booster for immunity and is also effective in treating diarrhea, phlegm, bile-related disorders, itching, worm infestation, offensive sores inside the ears, colic, flatulence, and chronic dysentery.
- Amrutam’s Marodfali Churna is one of the best Ayurvedic churnas to treat amoebiasis, a parasitic infection in the gastro-intestine.
- The churna for digestive health is also used to treat aggravated Kapha and Pitta.
- Buy this Ayurvedic churna by Amrutam online as it is also used to cure Kushtha that is leprosy and other obstinate skin diseases.