How To Use
- Consume one or two tablespoons of Amrutam’s Nari Sondarya Malt with 100-200ML warm water or milk or as directed by a physician.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Shake well before use.
- This product is not advisable to diabetic patients.
- Amrutam’s Nari Soundarya Malt is infused with the goodness Ashoka, Gokhru, and Lodhra that are beneficial in alleviating skin issues and menstrual problems.
- Ashoka tree bark is recommended in Ayurveda as a remedy for various gynecological issues such as cramps, heavy bleeding, bloating, fatigue, and burning sensation during the menstrual cycle. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent against pelvic disorders.
- Lodhra is known to treat a host of menstrual disorders along with menopause, dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, leucorrhea, yeast infections and breast tumors.
- Along with treating symptoms of PCOS and low libido, Gokhru increases brain function, maintains cardiovascular health, aids digestion, treats kidney and urinary tract disorders and improves skin health.
- Shatavari not only improves digestion, but also soothes digestive complaints and boosts the immune system.