How To Use
- Mix one teaspoon of Amrutam’s Pitta Key Herbs in water and consume once or twice a day, or as directed by a physician.
- It should be consumed every morning on an empty stomach.
- Mix it with Amrutam’s Gulkand for best results.
- Apart from Pitta Herbs, Amrutam’s Zeo Malt, Amrutam Gulkand and Skinkey Malt are brilliant recipes that can be extremely beneficial for Pitta dominant people.
- Amrutam’s Pitta Key Herbs is a 100% Ayurvedic method to normalize digestion, metabolism, and energy production in the body.
- A balanced Pitta ensures a steady body temperature.
- It helps soothe hot tempers and irritable moods.
- Further, it reverses ailments caused by excess heat in the body like acidity and heartburn.