How To Use
- Mix one teaspoonful (1-3g) Amrutam’s Shankhpushpi Churna in milk and then consume twice a day.
- Should be taken as directed by your physician.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Since Shankhpushpi Churna has anti-stress, anti-depressive and anti-anxiety properties, it is extremely useful in treating different types of psychotic problems like depression, dementia, restlessness, insomnia, stress disorders, mental debility, anxiety sensitivity and vertigo.
- This Ayurvedic 100% natural antidepressant helps in a low mood, loss of interest.
- The single herb churna by Amrutam is also used to treat schizophrenia, epilepsy and aggressive behaviour disorders.
- The Ayurvedic mental health churna is a brain tonic that improves memory.