How To Use
- Consume a teaspoonful (1-3g) of Amrutam’s Triphala Churna each day with milk or as directed by your physician.
How To Store
- Store in a cool, dry place away from natural sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Triphala, in its literal sense, means ‘three fruits’. These are Amla, Bibhitaki and Haritaki.
- In Ayurveda, the combination of these fruits is known to promote overall well being.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that aids digestion, normalizes blood pressure, and controls cholesterol.
- It is the best Ayurvedic remedy to treat indigestion, regulate blood levels, protect the liver and inhibit the growth of tumors.