How To Use
- Mix one or two tablespoons (100-200 ml) of Zeo Malt with milk or warm water and then consume twice a day.
- Zeo Malt is not advisable for diabetic patients.
- Should be taken as directed by your physician.
- Triphala is an Ayurvedic combination of Amalaki, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki. It works as a great laxative and helps in stimulating bowel movement. It is also helpful in treating digestive-related issues.
- Ajwain, or carom seeds, are known for providing instant relief from indigestion. It is a traditional remedy that has been used across India. Ajwain has certain active enzymes, which help in boosting the body’s digestive strength by facilitating the release of gastric juices in the stomach. Ajwain is also beneficial in the treatment of heartburn.
- Marich, also known as Kali Mirch or Piper Nirgum, has several benefits for your stomach. It helps increase the digestive strength, however, consuming marich in excess can increase the pitta in your body.
- This herbal stomach malt also contains Sounth, or ginger powder, and has anti-inflammatory properties, making it effective in treating acid reflux.